Apollo is the library's catalog and checkout software. Below is an introduction of Apollo and some of its features!
Log into your account with your library card number and any telephone number listed on your library account.
Once Logged in:
- Reserve, renew, and request items.
- Choose how to be notified of overdues, reserves, and items that will be due in three days. We are working with Apollo to make some modifications in this area. If you select a phone call for notification of overdue items, you will get a letter instead. People have loved the notice that alerts you when item/s are due in three days.
- Sign up to be on an automatic reserve list for your favorite authors. In Reserve Express, choose from Grisham, Evanovich, Patterson, Macomber, etc, and be notified when it is your turn for their newest release! While in your account, go to the Reserves area. Find the following and click on receive new books to get signed up - "Have some favorite authors? Arrange to receive new books by selected authors automatically."
- Materials will show up in a box with a green or pink background. If it is green, that title is currently available. If it is pink, it is checked out.
- When searching the catalog, note that the NEIBORS items, the electronic downloads of ebooks and audiobooks, are listed in the catalog. Link directly to the title you want in the NEIBORS database! Now you can search both our print and digital book and audiobook holdings in one place.
- Go to “See What’s Hot” to find audios, DVDs, or other items that have been newly added to the library collection.
- Try the Mobile Mode on your iPhone or smartphone. It’s an easy way to access the catalog.