An Introduction to the Apollo Catalog
Log into your account with your library card number and any telephone number listed on your library account.
Once Logged in:
- Reserve, renew, and request items.
- Choose how to be notified of overdues, reserves, and items that will be due in 3 days. We are working with Apollo to make some modifications in this area, so if you select phone call, you may get a letter instead. We hope to work these issues out shortly.
- Materials will show up in a box with a green or pink background. If it is green, that title is currently available. If it is pink, it is checked out.
- When searching the catalog, note that the NEIBORS items, the electronic downloads of ebooks and audiobooks, are listed in the catalog. Link directly to the title you want in the NEIBORS database!
- Go to “See What’s Hot” to find audios, DVDs, or other items that have been newly added to the library collection.
- Try the Mobile Mode on your iPhone or smartphone. It’s an easy way to access the catalog
More step-by-step information will be coming soon!